2015 Unverferth 132 8-shank
Call for Price
Like roots in a too-small container, your performance would be less than its best if you had to live and work each day in such a cramped spaces. Yields suffer when compaction keeps roots from growing freely into the subsoil for optimum nutrient and water uptake. The Zone-Builder® subsoiler from Unverferth lets plants stretch their legs (and their roots) by opening passageways through the hardpan with minimal surface disruption. Long-term university research confirms deep-tilling with tools such as the Zone-Builder implement raise yields and income.
- 3/4" thick high-stress, forged-alloy shanks provide maximum strength and minimal disturbance
- 38" underframe clearance provides ideal residue flow
- Points feature raised-center, tapered design for less soil disturbance at higher speeds
- Slices up to 20" deep to alleviate the deepest compaction
- Straight-leg shank design creates a passageway that allows plant roots, soil moisture and nutrients to move freely into the subsoil with minimal surface soil disturbance
- Standard stabilizer wheels with stubble-resistant tires assure a consistent working depth
- Model 132 with auto-reset shank that trip rearward and upward from a single pivot point for trouble-free use in rocky, hard soils. Trip pressure of 6,000 lbs. for consistent working depth
- Models available with 2-16 shanks with a powder-coat finish in choice of red or green
- Heat-treated, austempered 1-3/4" wide replaceable points dig through the hardpan
- Front-mounted swivel coulters with 1,500 lbs. of downpressure easily cut through the heaviest residue
- Heavy-duty, double-frame all-welded construction with 6" x 6" rear frame
- Weight: (Approximate) 5161 lbs.
- Transport Width: (Stabilizer Wheels Outboard) 21' 6"' ; (Stabilizer Wheels Inboard) 18' 6"
- Model: 132 Auto-Reset
- PTO/HP Required: 240-400
- (Approximate) 5161 lbs.