2016 New Holland Agriculture T6.180
MORE FEATURES. MORE FARMING. INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW T6.
There are no shortcuts to success. That’s why we engineered the T6 with more than 20 new, innovative features. With best-in-class power for unrivaled performance, Comfort Ride™ cab suspension for maximum productivity and the high-visibility Horizon™ cab for unmatched efficiency, the T6 was built to stand out and outperform. Because at New Holland, we believe that a long, hard day in the field doesn’t have to feel like one. That’s New Holland SMART.
LONG 104-INCH WHEELBASE FOR SMOOH RIDE, BETTER TRACTION
New Holland extended the wheelbase of every T6 Series model to a full 104 inches for the standard front wheel drive (FWD) axle, 110 inches with optional SuperSteer™ FWD axle or 106 inches with the optional TerraGlide™ suspended front axle. This design feature makes a noticeable difference, delivering better traction and smoothing your ride during field operation and transport.
EASY MANEUVERING WITH 15’ 1” TURN RADIUS (14.1” WITH SUPERSTEER™ FRONT AXLE)
Tight turning doesn’t usually go with a long wheelbase, but the new T6 Series tractors give you both. The added maneuverability makes a difference when working with a loader and when turning at the headland.
A MODEL AND A PACKAGE TO MATCH YOUR OPERATION
T6 models range from 95 to 125 PTO horsepower, in packages to suit your needs. Value. This package is perfect for basic haying needs and chores. Plus. This configuration offers increased performance and comfort for haying and loader operations. Elite. This package includes high-performance and luxury features and is available with a faster 31-mph (50 kph) transmission option. Auto Command™. This configuration is the ultimate hay and chore tractor with deluxe features and the highest performance, including a faster 31-mph (50 kph) transmission option.
ADVANCED ISOBUS 2 FOR IMPLEMENT CONTROL
On Auto Command™ and Elite models, ISOBUS 2 allows you to control all of your implements—balers, mowers and more—using your T6 tractor monitor.
INTEGRATED AUTO GUIDANCE
T6 tractors are offered with optional auto guidance ready, with steering control components already integrated within the tractor hydraulics and steering circuit. Or, you can request your T6 Series tractor as auto guidance complete from the factory, with New Holland IntelliSteer™ auto guidance installed and ready to use.
Every new T6 tractor leaves the factory ready for a loader. Just attach it and go. Two New Holland loaders are available, allowing you to choose the one with the reach, lift height and lift capacity that best suits your needs.
- Powerful. Responsive. Efficient.: New T6 Series tractors give you power without compromise. The new Tier 4B certified engines have some impressive numbers—numbers that not only look good on paper, they translate into increased lugging power and efficiency.
- ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR Technology—one Simple Solution: New T6 engines comply with the even-more-stringent Tier 4B emissions standards by using New Holland ECOBlue HI-eSCR (High-Efficiency Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology. This after-treatment system allows the engine to breathe clean, fresh air to optimize combustion, torque rise and fuel efficiency.
- Torque Rise and Response That Outperforms Previous T6 Models: T6 engines achieve better performance by maximizing power output from each cylinder. The new engine control unit brings the engine to maximum torque more quickly and holds through the lower RPM longer to outperform former T6 Series engines. New Tier 4B 4-cylinder engines can outperform prior 6-cylinder engines due to this latest technology.
- Engine Power Management with Power Boost: T6 engines deliver extra horsepower when under load—a boost above rated horsepower—to get you through tough conditions.
- Constant RPM with Engine Speed Management: In applications where a constant PTO speed is required, just select Engine Speed Management to ensure the speed is maintained even under changing loads. In many applications, this allows you to maintain a fixed forward speed in difficult terrain.
- The Same Total Fluid Consumption: Even with increases in horsepower, torque and lugging ability compared to previous T6 models, fluid use (Fuel and DEF) remain unchanged.
- Choice of Award-winning Transmissions: New Holland provides you with a wide selection of proven transmissions, including the advanced Auto Command™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
- 31-mph Option for Faster Travel: If you put a lot of road mileage on your tractor, choose a T6 tractor with a 31-mph (50-kph) transmission to speed up your travel between fields or jobs.
- Go with the Flow—optimum Performance with Balers, Mowers, Snow Blowers and More: Auto Command Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) provides you with infinite speed control for optimum performance of balers, mower-conditioners, snow blowers and other material flow implements.
- SideWinder™ II Armrest: T6 tractors equipped with the Auto Command CVT transmission feature the convenience and added comfort of the SideWinder™ II armrest. The armrest glides forward or back to put controls exactly where you want them. The CommandGrip™ multi-function handle at the front of the SideWinder II armrest puts the most important controls right at your fingertips.
- Hydraulic Power and Flexibility: New Holland gives you choices when it comes to the T6 hydraulic system. T6 Value models come standard with a fixed-displacement, open-center hydraulic system with 21.1 gallon-per-minute (GPM) gear pump and a separate 12.4-gpm steering pump.
- 29.9-gpm CCLS System: If you require more hydraulic capability, select the closed-center, load-sensing (CCLS) hydraulic system. It’s ideal for more demanding implements. The system includes a 29.9-gpm variable displacement piston pump for the rear remotes, three-point hitch and loader (if equipped) plus the 12.4-gpm steering pump.
- 33-gpm CCLS with CVT: T6 models with the Auto Command™ CVT come with a 33-gpm CCLS hydraulic system.
- Hitch Lift Capacity from 8,388 to 11,649 Pounds: Standard lift capacity at the three-point hitch is 8,388 pounds for Value tractors, 9,213 pounds for T6 Plus and Elite tractors and 11,649 pounds for T6 tractors equipped with Auto Command™ CVT.
- Optional Front 3-point Hitch: For Elite and Auto Command T6 tractors, a front three-point hitch is available, providing a lift capacity of 6,834 pounds.
- Smooth-riding, Short-turning Productivity: New T6 Series tractors are designed to make tractor operation and roading more productive and more comfortable.
- Long 104-inch Wheelbase for Smooth Ride, Better Traction: New Holland extended the wheelbase of every T6 Series model to a full 104 inches for the standard front wheel drive (FWD) axle, 110 inches with optional SuperSteer™ FWD axle or 106 inches with the optional TerraGlide™ suspended front axle. This design feature makes a noticeable difference, delivering better traction and smoothing your ride during field operation and transport.
- TerraLock™ Automatic Traction Management: In automatic mode, the TerraLock™ system manages front and rear differential engagement to deliver tractions when needed, and disengages automatically for tighter turns.
- TerraGlide™ Front Axle Suspension Option for Ultimate Ride Smoothness: T6 ride smoothness is already impressive due to the long wheelbase and Comfort Ride cab suspension option, but you can enjoy ultimate ride smoothness with the TerraGlide™ FWD axle option. It offers a longer 106-inch wheelbase plus up to four inches of travel, for better stability, control and drawbar pull.
- SuperSteer™ Front Axle Option for Ultimate Maneuverability: The SuperSteer™ axle increases turn angle from the standard 55 degrees to 65 degrees so you can make sharper, faster turns, decreasing headland turn time by 35%. You get shorter turning plus the benefits of the even longer 110-inch wheelbase.
- Work with Less Effort, More Comfort: Operator comfort and ease is directly related to productivity. That’s why newT6 Series tractors continue New Holland’s tradition of innovation with features that make your work more comfortable.
- Depend on New Holland for Bright Ideas: LED work lights are standard equipment on all T6 models, providing exceptional illumination for productivity and safety during after-daylight operation. Value models are equipped with 8 LED lights standard to deliver 15,600 lumens—that’s 77% brighter than the 8 halogen work lights used on previous T6 tractors. T6 Plus, Elite and Auto Command models come standard with 12 LED lights, with up to 16 available to make it more than 3 1/2 as bright.
- 360° Visibility: The name “Horizon cab” is inspired by the exceptional visibility you enjoy from inside. With 63 square feet of glass, you get a great view in all directions. You even get a view through the high-visibility roof panel—perfect for viewing a raised loader bucket.
- Horizon™ Cab: Quiet Comfort: New Holland has reduced noise levels to as low as 69 decibels. Dual-zone air conditioning keeps you cool on the hottest days. Add Automatic Temperature Control and your T6 tractor maintains the temperature you set. You also get an enhanced instrument panel and your choice of new air suspension seats.
- Comfort Ride™ Cab Suspension: Select a T6 tractor equipped with optional Comfort Ride™ cab suspension so you enjoy an extra-smooth ride over uneven fields or bumpy roads. This simple mechanical system uses two rubber isolators at the front corners of the cab, and a sway bar and two spring-loaded shock absorbers at the rear of the cab.
- Longer Between Oil Changes: These tractors continue the New Holland tradition of easy servicing and a long oil change interval that leads the industry—600 hours.
- Auxiliary Modular Fuel Tank: For a longer time between fueling, you can augment the ample 52.2-gallon fuel tank with a new auxiliary modular fuel tank that expands fuel capacity to 58.6 gallons—enough fuel for a 12-hour day or more.
- Glide-open Hood: The T6 tractor hood glides open for easy access to engine and components.
- Engine Type: Turbo Diesel w/ Common Rail Electronic Fuel Control
- Make / Model: FPT Industrial NEF
- # of Engine Cylinders: 6
- Displacement cu. in. (L): 411 (6.7)
- Rated Engine Speed rpm: 2200
- Aspiration: Turbo/Air-to-Air Intercooled
- Max Boosted Engine HP: 175
- Rated Engine HP: 145
- PTO HP: 125
- Emissions Certification: Tier 4B
- Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity gal. (L): Standard Tank - 52.2 Gal (197.2), with optional Auxiliary Tank - 58.6 Gal (222)
- DEF (AdBlue®) Tank Capacity gal. (L): 9.7 Gal (37)
- Alternator: 120 Amp Std. Value & Plus, 150 Amp Standard Elite with 200 Amp Optional
- Battery: 12 volt, 1300 CCA
- Standard mph (kph): 16x16 Electro Command™ 1.41-25 (2.27-40)
- Option 1 mph (kph): 32x32 Electro Command with AutoShift and Creeper 0.12-25 (.19-40)
- Option 2 mph (kph): 16x16 Electro Command with AutoShift 1.41-25 (2.27-40)
- Option 3 mph (kph): 17x16 Electro Command with AutoShift 1.67-25 (2.68-40)
- Option 4 mph (kph): 17x16 Electro Command with AutoShift 1.67-31 (2.68-50)
- Standard Lift Capacity - 80mm rams lbs. (kg): 8,338 (3782)
- Optional Lift Capacity - 90mm rams lbs. (kg): Plus and Elite - 9213 (4179)
- Fixed Displacement Implement Pump Flow - Value gpm (l/m): 21.1 (80)
- Steering Pump Flow gpm (l/m): 12.4 Gal/Min. (47)
- CCLS Hydraulic Implement Pump Flow- Plus & Elite gpm (l/m): 29.9 Gal/Min. (113)
- CCLS Hydraulic Implement Pump Flow- Auto Command gpm (l/m): 33 Gal/Min. (127)
- Deluxe Rear Remote Options (N/A on Auto Command): 2 Mechanical Remotes Std. with 3 and 4 Opt.
- Electrohydraulic Rear Remote Options: 3 Electro-hydraulic remotes Std. with 3 & 4 Opt on Elite
- Mid-Mount Valve Options: 2 or 3 Mechanical or 2 or 3 Electro-hydraulic
- Axle Class: 3 & 4
- Option 1: Standard Front Axle
- Option 2: Suspended Front Axle
- Option 3: Supersteer Front Axle
- Shipping Weight (Typical Weight, less ballast, Cab 4WD): Minimum lbs. (kg): 10,979 (4980)
- Shipping Weight (Typical Weight, less ballast, Cab 4WD): Average lbs. (kg): 12,831 (5820)
- Shipping Weight (Typical Weight, less ballast, Cab 4WD): Maximum lbs. (kg): 15,245 (6915)
- Overall Length in. (mm): Standard Front Axle - 179" (4547), Suspended FWD - 179.4" (4556), SuperSteer - 183.3" (4655)
- FWD Wheelbase in. (mm): Standard FWD - 104" (2642), Suspended FWD - 105.7" (2684), SuperSteer FWD - 109.8" (2788)
- Height, Top of Cab in. (mm): High Roof - 83.9" (2130), Low Roof - 79.2" (2012)
- Height, Top of Exhaust in. (mm): 83.9" (2130)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Industrial NEF Tier 4B
- Max Boosted: 175 hp; Rated: 145 hp
- PTO HP
- 125 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Standard: 104 in. (2642 mm)
- High Roof: 83.9 in. (2130 mm); Low Roof: 79.2 in. (2012 mm)
- 12,831 lb. (5820 kg)
- Fuel System
- Turbo Diesel w/ Common Rail Electronic Fuel Control
- Fuel Capacity
- Standard: 52.2 gal. (197.2 L); Optional: 58.6 gal. (222 L)
- 16x16 Electro Command™
- Pump Flow: 21.1 gpm (80 Lpm)